Initial blends sn, sp, sm
June 4th 2007 07:21
Print above image and complete the lesson.
Initial blends sn, sp, sm - Lesson 12 - Phonic Pack 2.
My name is .
Read the words from Lesson Eleven
Lesson Twelve (initial sounds sn, sp, sm)
1. Read (sound out) the words below.
2. Discuss the meaning of the words with your tutor.
3. Look at the words again.
4. Underline the sp, sn or sm sound at the beginning of each word.
5. Look at the pictures.
6. Draw at line from each picture to the word that matches the picture.
7. Glue this page into your scrapbook.
subscribe to this blog